Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekly Quiz

The quiz over this unit was not so bad. I feel like I knew the material, but just made a few simple mistakes. It was only 18 questions so missing a few really put a dent in my quiz grade, but it was not completely terrible. One of the things that really helped me was that none of the options for the math questions included "none of the above". This way I could see if the answer I got was actually right instesad of being unsure if I got the right answer and it purposely was not listed or if I completely messed up the problem. This quiz gave me a chance to correct any mistakes I made in my calculations if I did not come out with any of the numbers listed. This unit does not seem that bad yet, but I have heard so much about how hard it is, so I am waiting for it to hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment